What’s the best accounting software for a SaaS startup?
If you are searchingfor your businesses than you should visit SoftwareSuggest. It is a great platform there you can find a perfect accounting software as per your requirements. Here is listed plenty of top accounting software like; FreshBooks, HD Accounts & Billing, Zoho Books & Intacct etc.
I hope this information will useful for you.
I’ve worked with many accounting software systems and QuickBooks is the best option for tech startups because you can seamlessly move from QBOnline to QB desktop as you scale. Here’s my review:
- a) Excellent overall features.
- b) Liked the trial balance sheet and income statement.
- c) Automatic asset depreciation option.
- d) Worked with Google Apps
- e) Works well with teams, also has an approval process for transactions.
2) Free Agent: Excellent overall features, the UI was old when I checked it back then. Integration offering is not as extensive as Xero (but might not be a problem for many users).
3) Good options to check (didn’t try personally)
c) Kashoo (was simplistic when I tried it)